Saturday, March 29, 2014

Flight to Mendoza, Argentina

Welcome to my new blog! 

I am thrilled to be writing from the heart of Mendoza, Argentinta. I traveled 16 hours from Toronto via Santiago. The travel went smoothly except for a lost bag and I find myself desperately in need of deodorant and dental care kit! 

I have a free day today to explore the city center before I am collected by a winery representative tomorrow (Sunday). On Monday I start work at Flechas de Los Andes Winery. Here is a link with a brief introduction to the winery and a photo gallery: Flechas de los Andes Winery

This was one of the most incredible sights I've ever seen - Coastal Chilean Mountains. They were endless and I couldn't stop staring out the window.
Flight over the Andes Mountains from Santiago, Chile to Mendoza, Argentina. Only a 35min flight!


Starting our decent into Mendoza
Couldn't resist, eating, and including this photo of this decadent caramel, Dulce De Leche, served at breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment